List of all 8 modes of operation
- Standard intonation mode: Regardless of where you touch on the slider, the sound will start at the same Base Pitch. Sliding your finger up and down will raise or lower the pitch, respectively.
- Linear intonation mode: Тhe pitch of the sound depends on the position of the finger at which you touch the slider. Touching close to the top will give a higher start pitch, touching close to the bottom will set the initial pitch lower. Then you can slide your finger up and down to change the pitch higher and lower, respectively.
- Volume mode: Sliding the finger up and down on the slider changes the volume up and down, respectively. The pitch remаins unchanged and flat, equal to the last used pitch.
- East Asian modulation: The slider is separated into five distinct zones with flat tones and quick transitions in between. This mode is specifically designed for East Asian languages.
- Musical notes mode: The slider is divided into 8 zones and each presents one note from the D Major range.
- Automatic START/STOP source switch:
Choosing this mode will switch the source for the automatic START/STOP function. Entering this mode will exchange the control point between the slider and the top of the working cap. When the Top cap is enabled, the device will start producing sound automatically as soon as you press the Top cap to your neck. To go back to starting the sound from the touch slider, select the mode one more time.
- Factory reset: Choosing this option will reset the device to its factory settings.
- Base Pitch Select:
Base Pitch is the starting pitch in the Standard Intonation mode and the
pitch of the middle of the slider in the Linear Intonation mode.
When this option is selected, the device will start emitting sound on its own. Slide your finger up and down the slider to change the pitch. When you reach the desired pitch, press the SETTINGS button to confirm it.
NOTE: You can switch the source for the automatic START/STOP function, regardless of which intonation variation is currently active.
- The powerful built-in rechargeable battery allows for 24 hours of talk time
- Full charge battery time is 2.5 hours with a factory-kit charger
- The solid aluminum body is easy to use and clean
- Superior voice-matching capabilities
- Easy-to-read LED indicator
- Settings are intuitive— easy to adapt to and use!
This electrolarynx provides you with 4 intonation variations and one volume variation modes:
- Standard /by default/. Regardless of the initial touch position, the starting pitch is fixed. Sliding up/down the slider will raise or lower the pitch.
- Linear. The pitch is relevant only to the finger position on the slider.
- Musical notes. The slider is divided into 8 zones and each zone represents one note from the D Major range.
- East Asian modulation. This is a variation of the linear mode.
Which tonal variation you choose depends on your preferences.
Dynamic volume with a flat tone.
The pitch of the tone is equal to the last used. The volume changes with the sliding of the finger along with the slider.
55 - 155 Hz
Different modes of operation
Up to 24 h.
Charging time from 0 to 45%
Charging time from 0 to 100%
3h 15min with Labex charger
Battery Charging Specification 1.2
5V 1.5A max.
Diameter x Length
Ø 32 x 123 mm
Premium Polished Stainless Steel
Top cap material