Self-assistance for Labex Comfort Electrolarynx
In this short video, you can see the normal course of the initial startup for Labex Comfort Electrolarynx.
Basically, еvery time you put a charged battery into the device you will see the green LED lights. At the same time, a short and quiet sound will be emitted.
This procedure helps you see, feel, and ensure that the device is working properly.
Please pay attention to the following important points as shown above in the video:
- The green LED lights for a second when connecting the battery. In this case, the green LED indicates that the battery is in the right polarity and is charged.
- If the battery charge level is close to low, the RED "battery" LED will light up together with the green one.
- If the green LED does not light up, then the device is not properly powered. Perhaps it is because the battery was inserted in the wrong direction, or there is some issue with the battery, and you have to exchange it.
- A short popping sound appears when connecting the battery. This indicates that all equipment is working properly.
- The green LED lights up while the speech button is pressed. This indicates that the button is working in the right way.
If not everything looks the same way with your device then we recommend reverting all the settings to the factory default values.
You can perform all adjustments an unlimited number of times, including the factory reset operation. Here is a short video on how to do that:
You can perform all adjustments an unlimited number of times, including the factory reset operation.
In case the above-mentioned advice does not solve the issue you have, then we recommend you record a similar video with your cell phone to show the problem you are facing. Contact our support system and create a ticket. Provide us with a clear description of your problem and with a video to let us determine the right way to assist you.
Please note that from the video we should be able to see the serial number from the inside of the device.
You can visit our product page here: Labex Comfort Electrolarynx
Please consider joining our Labex Support Center for Laryngectomee FB group:.