New! Device replacement procedure in the warranty period, effective from 15.10.2021
So far, we have provided the laryngectomy patients with more speech time than anyone before, our speech aid devices work with a reliable tone, the different settings can be changed at any point, as many times as needed. We developed comfortable for usage and durable electronic devices.
Now, we want to ensure our customer service by providing factory-guaranteed, 24/7, ultrafast assistance of the highest standard. Our goal is to deliver the quickest and most effective way of troubleshooting management.
This procedure aims to increase the level of customer service for LABEX electrolarynges to excellent. We know how important it is for our customers to constantly have working electrical larynx with them and we work in this direction.
You can see useful videos 24/7 at labextrade.com on how your device should work. The short time for self-assistance could solve 8 of 10 cases. could solve 8 of 10 cases. If not, you provide us with a short video to show us the problem. Our official tech support will revise the case and issue a remote diagnostics protocol (RDP).
As part of thе drive to constantly improve, the new device replacement procedure simplifies the distributor’s work, freeing them of the technical part of the diagnostics, decision-making for the device status, support, and repair services.
We are so confident in the quality of our electrolarynx speech aid devices that we can offer replacement of a troubled device with a brand new one during the warranty period. That is if the unit has been used according to the warranty policy, available in the User Manual and on our website.
The replacement procedure described here is neither mandatory nor the only possible one. It did not cancel the standard repair procedures, nor the conditions of the already concluded contracts. It is an inspiring option that we can afford to offer to our customers.
The Remote Diagnostic Protocol (RDP) can have the following outcomes:
- If the diagnosed device is in its warranty period and the conditions of the limited warranty are met – a free replacement with a new one should be performed.
- If the diagnosed device is in its warranty period, but the conditions of the limited warranty are voided there are 2 options:
- to exchange it for a new one at a 50% discounted price.
- to perform a paid repair at the facility.
- If the diagnosed device is out of warranty – you can choose between the following options:
- paid repair in our authorized center;
- a code for a 20% discount under the Loyal Customer program for purchasing a new device online.
Detailed steps on how to show us your case
Your original Electrolarynx box has a QR code marked as “Support”. Scan the barcode with your phone. It will take you to your device-specific page on our site.
Please familiarise yourselves with the short specially prepared videos with the way the device works and the signals it gives you. The tips and tricks given can help for immediate troubleshooting, without the need to contact the distributor. This could save the time of difficult explanations and money to ship.
These few minutes solve the problems in 80% of cases. The abnormal operation of devices often comes from an incomplete understanding of how they should work.
At the support page (support.labextrade.com) you can submit a ticket, providing the most complete information on the case according to the instructions on the support page. Please provide us with a short video, made similarly to the self-support videos.
Our support team will respond within two working days with RDP or a proposal for a solution.
Benefits for the distributors
The distributor can support their end customers without training and maintaining a technical team. There is no need for a specialized workplace, as he will use the manufacturer’s consultation free of charge.
The distributor always sends to the user only new speech aid devices in case of any problems within the warranty period.
The distributor has customers who are well acquainted with their devices, who are able to troubleshoot their devices quickly and on their own. Essentially, these are satisfied customers.
This procedure ensures the minimal commitment of the distributor’s time and resources for the maintenance of LABEX electronic larynxes, allowing them to focus on their primary job – the development of the sales process.
- If the customer has chosen to return the failed device to his seller, the Distributor needs to register the malfunctioned device for the Customer following the steps described above. In this case, the Distributor will receive a Remote Diagnostic Protocol (RDP) with resolvent offers from our Repair Center.
- If the customer has already registered the malfunctioned device in our Support System and has an RDP – the distributor will receive the RDP with resolvent offers from our Repair Center.
- The RDP is the official confirmation to let replacement, as Labex will replace the unit to the Distributor within his next order.
- The distributor needs to keep the exchanged devices with them until their return request from the manufacturer.
The manufacturer’s support includes:
To organize and maintain an online diagnostic system and a ticket support system for each registered problem.
To provide every unit’s box with a relevant QR code for direct access to the device-specific support page.
To organize quick remote diagnostics for all the registered problems, to issue a Remote Diagnostic Protocol as well as to update the changes of the warranty periods into the unified Production and Support System.
To send the replacement devices in accordance with the issued protocols (if any) with the first shipment to the distributor.