Limited Warranty conditions
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Labex Trade Ltd. This Limited Warranty applies to all models of electrolarynges (speech-aids) Labex™.
What does this Limited Warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship upon normal use of the device, according to the User Manual during the warranty period.
Within that period, Labex Trade will repair or replace, at no charge, a product or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship.
This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
Due to the nature of electrolarynges and the principle of their use, these devices are not intended to be used by many people, i.e. they are not for shared or second-hand use. Because of the contact of the device with the user's neck, stoma, or other cavities - the device is for personal use only! Thus the Limited Warranty provided by Labex Trade Ltd. is non-transferable.
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty period for Labex™ electrolarynges is 2 (two) years from the date of purchase. A fully replaceable or repaired electrolarynx remains within the warranty period.
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty?
The external batteries, as well as the chargers, because it is not possible to guarantee that the customer uses them according to the instructions described in the UM. These parts are covered by a one-month "parts warranty". We choose high-quality parts that are intended to work for years.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any issue that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in the material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance, or unauthorized modifications.
- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes, including but not limited to a bolt of lightning, flood, or another natural disaster.
- Theft or loss of the electrolarynx.
Customers will pay for shipping charges фьън, as well as for the risk of loss or damage to the EL while in transit to us. The back-shipping to the customer shall be covered by Labex Trade Ltd.
What do you have to do?
In the warranty period
In case of any issue with your device, you can receive an immediate solution through our Self-Assistance guidance on Labex Trade website. In case this doesn't solve your problem please raise a ticket at HTTP://support.labextrade.com and provide us with a short video, photos, and all necessary information to let us understand the case better. Then you will get answered in a few working days.
You can contact your local distributor as well.
Labex Trade offers post-warranty support to all digital electrolarynges from the Labex brand.
You can always try to resolve your issue through the Self-Assistance guidance on our website. We recommend raising a ticket as described above.
To be able to support you in a quick and efficient manner you have to provide us with the following information:
- EL model;
- Serial number;
- Date of purchase;
- Your contact data (email; telephone; name; address);
- A short description of the problem you face.
Our Service team will inspect the data and the video you provided similar to the video in the Self-Assistance guidance. Depending on the results, you will be provided with the following options to choose from:
- Suggestions on how to solve the issue.
- An offer to repair and return the device at your cost with a three-month warranty.
- A discount of 20% discount according to our Loyalty program to buy online a brand new device. In this case, you will receive a one-time-use discount code for our website.
The use of our support system is always Free Of Charge for you!