Limited Warranty conditions
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Labex Trade Ltd. This Limited Warranty applies to all models of electrolarynges (speech-aids) Labex™.
What does this Limited Warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship upon normal use of the device, according to the User Manual during the warranty period.
Within that period, Labex Trade will repair or replace, at no charge, a product or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship.
This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
Due to the nature of electrolarynges and the principle of their use, these devices is not intended to be used by many people, i.e. they are not for shared or second-hand use. Because of the contact of the device to the user's neck, stoma, or other cavities - the device is for personal use only! Thus the Limited Warranty provided by Labex Trade Ltd. is non-transferable.
How long does the coverage last?
The warranty period for Labex™ electrolarynges is 2 (two) years from the date of purchase. A fully replaceable or repaired electrolarynx remains within the warranty period.
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty?
The external batteries, as well as the chargers, because it not possible to guarantee if the customer uses them according to the instructions described in the UM.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any issue that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in the material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance, or unauthorized modifications.
- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes, including but not limited to a bolt of lightning, flood, or another natural disaster.
- Theft or loss of the electrolarynx.
Customers will pay for shipping charges, as well as for the risk of loss or damage to the EL while in transit to us. The back-shipping to the customer shall be covered by Labex Trade Ltd.
What do you have to do?
In the warranty period
In case of any issue with your device, you can receive an immediate solution through our Self-Assistance guidance on Labex Trade website.
You can contact your local distributor as well.
Labex Trade offers post-warranty support to all digital electrolarynges from the Labex brand.
You can always try to resolve your issue through the Self-Assistance guidance on our website. You can use the Help Me form at the end of the procedure.
It is obligatory to provide us with the following information:
- EL model;
- Serial number;
- Date of purchase;
- Your contact data (email; telephone; name; address);
- A short description of the problem you face.
Our Service team will inspect the video you provided, similar to the video in the Self-Assistance guidance. Depending on the results, you will be provided with:
- Suggestions on how to solve the issue.
- An offer to repair and return the device at your cost with a three-month warranty.
- 20% discount only for current customers to buy a new device with a two-year warranty. In this case, you will receive a one-time-use discount code for our website.