Limited Warranty conditions
Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Labex Trade Ltd. This Limited Warranty applies to all models electrolarynxes (speech-aids) Labex™.
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use of the device, according to the User Manual during the Warranty Period.
During the warranty period, Labex Trade will repair or replace, at no charge, a product or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship.
This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
Due to the nature of the electrolarynges and the principle of their use, the device is not intended to be used by multiple people, shared use, and second-hand use. Because of the contact of the device to the user's neck, stoma, or other cavities - the device is for personal use only! Thus the Limited Warranty provided by Labex Trade Ltd. is non-transferable.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Labex™ electrolarynges is 2 two years from the date of purchase. A fully replaced or repaired electrolarynx remains the warranty period.
What is not covered by this Limited Warranty?
The external batteries as well as the chargers, because it not possible to guarantee if the customer uses them according to the instruction described in the UM.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance, or unauthorized modification.
- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or another natural disaster.
- Theft or loss of the electrolarynx.
Customers will pay for shipping charges as well as the risk of loss or damage to the EL while in transit to us. The back shipping is covered by Labex Trade Ltd.
What do you have to do?
In the warranty period
In case of any issue with your device, you can receive an immediate solution with our self-assistance guidance on the Labex Trade website.
You can contact your local distributor as well.
Labex Trade offers post-warranty support to all digital electrolarynges from the Labex brand.
You can always try to resolve your issue with the self-assistance guidance on our website. You can use the Help Me form at the end of the procedure.
It is obligatory to provide us with the following information:
- EL model;
- Serial number;
- Date of purchase;
- Your contact data (email; telephone; name; address);
- A short description of the problem you face.
Our Service team will inspect the video you provided similar to the video in the self-assistance guidance. Depending on the results you will be provided with:
- Suggestions on how to solve the issue.
- Offer to repair and return the device at your cost with three months warranty.
- 20% discount only for current customers to buy a new device with two years warranty. In this case, you will receive a one-time-use discount code for our website.