Self-assistance for Labex Digital Electrolarynx
In this brief video, you will observe the typical sequence of the first starting of Labex Digital Electrolarynx.
When you insert a charged battery into the equipment, the green LED will light up. As a result, a short and quiet sound will be released.
This method allows you to see, feel, and confirm that the equipment is functioning properly.
Please keep in mind the following key factors while you watch the video above:
- When you attach the battery, the green LED lights up for a second. It signals that the battery is charged and has the proper polarity.
- If indeed the battery charge level is near zero, the red "battery" LED will light alongside the green one.
- The device is not being powered properly. If indeed the green LED does not light up, this is perhaps because the battery was placed incorrectly, or there is a problem with the battery and you must swap it.
- When you attach the battery, you will hear a brief popping sound. It implies that all hardware is operational.
- When the speech button is pressed, the green LED lights. It means that the button is functioning properly.
If not everything appears the same on your device, we recommend restoring all settings to the factory default values. Here is a quick video showing you how to do it:
All modifications, including the factory reset, can be done an unlimited number of times.
If the previous advice does not resolve your problem, we propose that you make a similar video using your phone to demonstrate the issue. Create a ticket and contact our support system. Provide us with a detailed description of your issue, as well as a video, so that we can identify the best method to help you.
Note that the serial number from the inside of the device should be visible in the video.
Please consider joining our Labex Support Center for Laryngectomee FB group: