Foam Filter (2 tape and 1 tape each 25pcs)
Product Features and Benefits:
- Provide tracheostoma protection for all patients who do not have a cannula.
- Assures optimal filtering and superb moisture transfer properties.
- Fine pored material reliably protects against the penetration of dirt.
- Can be placed over the tracheostoma with enhanced sealing sticky strips on the lower and upper sides.
- Available with single and double holding.
- The lower adhesive strip can be reattached multiple times, which allows for an easy and quick coughing-up.
- Recommended for all activities where an individual is in a dusty environment.
- Secures the respiratory tract more effectively.
- Adjustment at least once daily or even more frequently if needed.
- Designed for single-use only.
We are that sure of the quality of our products to offer you extending the warranty period by one or two more years for as low as 10 % of the base price of the the unit for each year more.Here is the only place and moment where you can take this chance.
Foam Stoma Filter for laryngectomy
Foam Filter shields the tracheostoma. May aid in the prevention of dust and dirt particles entering the airways. It may also assist in warming and moisturizing the respiratory air. This Foam Stoma Filter is appropriate for people who do not wear a cannula. Or only need one on occasion. Ensures excellent filtration and moisture transfer characteristics. The fine pored material consistently shields against dirt penetration. With increased sealing adhesive strips on the lower and top sides. Single and double holding options are available. The lower adhesive reattaches several times. Which is allowing for a simple and speedy coughing-up. Recommended for all activities where an individual is in a dusty environment. Improves the security of the respiratory tract. Adjust at least once every day, and even more frequently if necessary. Only intended for one-time usage.
It is critical that you protect your stoma from dust and dirt particles entering the airways following your laryngectomy. Following surgical treatment, the doctors will determine when you will be able to resume your normal daily activities. In general, the surgical injuries must be sufficiently healed. As well as the individual should be able to carry out his daily duties with ease.
The open stoma functions as a direct “pipeline” into the lungs. It is especially useful for those who have had a partial or whole laryngectomy. The Stoma Filter protects the stoma from dust and dirt particles that enter the airways.
With its sealing adhesive strips on the bottom and top sides, it is simple to put on and take off.