Shower shield for laryngectomy
After your laryngectomy, it is very important that you protect your stoma from water with shower shield. The physicians will establish when you are able to shower following surgical treatment. Generally, the surgical injuries need to be sufficiently recovered. As well as the person should be strong enough to remain upright throughout a shower.
The open stoma works as a straight “pipeline” into the lungs. It is extremely handy for people who went through a partial or total laryngectomy to have a Stoma Shower Shield. The cover isolates the stoma from water while leaving enough breathing room.
Comfortable and easy to put on and also remove with its unique Brass Button.
The Shower Protection provides you with comfort and its non-invasive texture makes it an ideal tracheotomy cover for complete water security while in the shower.
This is a classic cover that only links at the back. You merely require connecting one end of the fastener to the other to connect it. This kind of fastener allows individuals to place the guard on and also take it off within seconds. It fits perfectly while leaving adequate space for the circulation of air, not leaving you breathless.
This product is perfect for you if:
- You are having trouble covering your stoma in the shower.
- Want something that surely protects you while taking a shower without any danger.
- You want tracheostoma protection that is lightweight, comfortable, and easy to carry.
- Looking for an Easy On/Off shower accessory.
Use it while bathing or when washing your hair. Or merely rinsing your face with water. It calls for no added tools to fit and is completely non-invasive.Its small size allows you to carry it everywhere you may need.
You might also be interested in similar throat stoma covers and products that we offer, such as our Stoma Covers and Foam filters.
- Not suitable for swimming.
- Assistance may be needed.
- Taking a bath is not typically suggested; nevertheless, should you choose to sit in a tub of water, make certain to maintain the water level lower than your navel.
- From 23 – 46 cm
- White Colour